Yields 6 Servings
- 1 pound cauliflower florets, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil mayonnaise, I love Sir Kensington
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoon fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 medium celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 6 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- paprika, for garnish
- Place 1 inch of water in a large pot with 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil. Add the cauliflower and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, dill, pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Chop 4 of the eggs and add to the bowl with the cauliflower. Slice the remaining two eggs for topping.
- Add pickle, celery, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, and red onion.
- Add the mayo mixture and pickle juice to the cauliflower and toss gently to evenly coat.
- Garnish with remaining sliced eggs and sprinkle with paprika.
Adapted from: https://www.skinnytaste.com/low-carb-potato-salad/#recipe
Nutritional Facts: Serving: 3/4 cup, Calories: 222kcal, Carbohydrates: 5.5g, Protein: 8g, Fat: 20g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g, Cholesterol: 206mg, Sodium: 289.5mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 2g
Found by: Melissa Zobler BS, CPT, CPSN