Yields 15 Servings
- 13.75 oz. artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup good quality grated parmesan
- 4 oz. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small food processor, coarsely chop the artichoke hearts with the garlic and shallots.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Place in an oven-proof dish and bake at 375F for 20-25 minutes, until hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
*Keep it low carb by using raw vegetables for dipping!*
Adapted from: https://www.skinnytaste.com/hot-spinach-and-artichoke-dip/
Nutritional Facts: Serving: 1/4 cup, Calories: 73, Carbohydrates: 3.5g, Protein: 5g, Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 10.5mg, Sodium: 245mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 0.5g
Brianna Lawless, MS, RDN