Yields 16 Servings
- 8 eggs room temperature
- 1 head cauliflower chopped into florets
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a small 6" skillet over medium-low heat. Grease it lightly with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor. Process on high until smooth. The mixture will be light and slightly foamy.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop 1/4 cup of the mixture into the cup then place into the skillet.
- Cook the tortilla for about 5 minutes then check the bottom to see if it is browned and ready to flip. The first side takes much longer than the second so do not be in a rush to flip. Let it sit as long as it needs to, to set. Flip the tortilla, cook another 2-3 minutes on the other side until browned.
- Transfer cooked tortillas to a baking wrack to cool completely while you make the remaining tortillas. If the burner gets too warm, lower it a bit so that it does not overcook the tortillas. Keep the tortillas in the refrigerator for up to 10 days or in the freezer for 30 days. Reheat by placing in the microwave for 10 seconds (thaw first if frozen).
Adapted from: https://skinnyfitalicious.com/cauliflower-tortillas/
Nutritional Facts: Serving: Calories 45, Fat 2 g, Saturated 0g, Sodium 46 mg, Carbohydrates 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 3 g
Found by: Brianna Lawless, MS, RDN