Yields 1 Serving
- ¾ cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced chives or finely minced scallion greens, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup sliced Persian cucumbers
- ½ medium bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 10 halved grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped, roasted shelled pistachios
- Kosher salt
- In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese with 1 tablespoon chives and pepper, to taste.
- Layer cucumbers, peppers and tomatoes on top then garnish with remaining 1 tablespoon chives and pistachios.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper, to taste.
Adapted from: https://www.skinnytaste.com/savory-cottage-cheese-bowl/
Nutritional Facts: Calories: Calories: 221kcal, Carbohydrates: 19g, Protein: 25g, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 23mg, Sodium: 624mg, Fiber: 4.5g, Sugar: 13g
Found by: Ashley DeGeare NDTR, CHC