Yields 4 Servings
- 1 watermelon slice, cut 1-inch thick from center of the widest part
- 1 oz crumbled Feta cheese
- 5 to 6 Kalamata Olives, sliced
- 1 tsp mint leaves
- 1/2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Slice the widest part of a round watermelon in half. Lay the flat side down on a cutting board and cut a 1-inch thick slice from each half. Cut each half into 4 wedges.
- Place them on a round dish like a pizza and top with cheese, olives, balsamic glaze and mint leaves.
Adapted from: https://www.skinnytaste.com/watermelon-feta-and-balsamic-pizzas/#recipe
Nutritional Facts: Serving: 2slices, Calories: 90kcal, Carbohydrates: 14g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 6mg, Sodium: 148mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 12g
Found by: Melissa Zobler BS, CPT, CPSN