Yields 12 Servings
- 12 reduced fat vanilla wafers
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 oz fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt, I used Chobani
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 8 oz strawberries, hulled and sliced thin
- 8 oz blueberries
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Line cupcake tin with liners. Place a vanilla wafer at the bottom of each liner.
- Gently beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth using an electric mixer.
- Gradually beat in fat free yogurt, egg whites, and flour. Do not over beat.
- Pour into cupcake liners filling half way.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool to room temperature then chill at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Before serving, top with fresh strawberries and blueberries.
Adapted from: https://www.skinnytaste.com/red-white-and-blueberry-cheesecake/#recipe
Nutritional Facts: Serving: 1cupcake, Calories: 98kcal, Carbohydrates: 10.5g, Protein: 3.5g, Fat: 4.5g, Sodium: 29.5mg, Fiber: 0.5g, Sugar: 7.5g
Found by: Melissa Zobler BS, CPT, CPSN