Yields 1 Servings
- 1 cup (240mL) nonfat milk or non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp (15g) pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie mix!)
- 4 drops liquid stevia, or adjusted to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground cinnamon
- tiny pinch ground nutmeg
- tiny pinch ground ginger
- ¾ cup (180mL) extra strong coffee OR two shots of expresso
- Add the milk and pumpkin to a small pot. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly with a whisk, until the mixture begins to simmer. Add in the stevia, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Whisk the mixture until it becomes frothy.
- Add the coffee to a large mug, and pour the milk mixture on top.
Adapted from: https://amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2015/10/04/clean-skinny-pumpkin-spice-latte/
Nutritional Facts: Calories 90 Calories from Fat 2.7% Daily Value* Total Fat 0.3 g 0% Saturated Fat 0.1 g 1% Unsaturated Fat 0.1 g Cholesterol 5.0 mg 2% Sodium 107.5 mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g 5% Dietary Fiber 0.8 g 3% Sugars 13.0 g Protein 8.8 g 18%
Ashley DeGeare NDTR, CHC