Yields 8 Servings
- 1 large head cauliflower 3 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup full fat sour cream
- 4 oz sharp aged Cheddar cheese grated, plus a few tablespoons for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place a steam basket into a large saucepan and fill with a few inches of water.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and rinse with water. Place in pot along with garlic cloves and steam until tender, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to the bowl of a food processor, including garlic cloves. Puree until smooth. Return to empty pot and stir in sour cream and grated cheese until creamy and smooth. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with cheese for garnish.
Adapted from: https://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/sour-cream-and-cheddar-mashed-cauliflower
Nutritional Facts: Calories 138 Calories from Fat 72% Daily Value* Fat 8 g 12% Carbohydrates 8.1 g 3% Fiber 2.8 g 11% Protein 7.6g 15%
Found by: Ashley DeGeare NDTR, CHC