Yields 4 Servings:
- 1 lb turkey breast ground, lean
- 1/2 cup white onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- salt and pepper to taste 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- avocado sliced
- Place all ingredients in a large skillet with extra virgin olive oil and bring to a medium heat.
- Add bell pepper, onion and turkey breast. Break up the turkey breakfast with a spoon as it cooks.
- Once the turkey begins to brown ~2-3 minutes, add salt, pepper, zucchini and spinach. Stir to combine and cook another 5 minutes to soften the veggies.
- Optionally create two wells in the hash. Crack two eggs into the skillet. Cook until the whites are cooked.
- Remove and serve immediately served with optional toppings as desired.
Adapted From: https://skinnyfitalicious.com/meal-prep-low-carb-breakfast-hash/
Nutrition Facts Per Serving Calories 172, Fat 5g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 61 mg, Sodium 245 mg, Carbohydrates 5 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 3 g, Protein 25 g.
Brianna Lawless, MS, RDN