Yields 8 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In mixing bowl add eggs, extract, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, pumpkin, sugar substitute and beat well.
3. Add yogurt, dry pudding mix, and cake mix, if desired. Whisk together until well combined.
4. Pour into a lightly greased with non stick cooking spray pie dish or springform pan.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Let it cool for about 15-20 minutes before covering it with plastic wrap.
7. Let it chill overnight in the springform pan in the refrigerator.
Adapted from: https://www.pinterest.com/pumpkin-pie-cheesecake/
Nutritional Facts: Serving Size 1/8 slice. Calories 100, Fat: 2g Saturated Fat: 1g, Trans Fat: 0g, Unsaturated Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 74mg Sodium: 208mg, Carbohydrates: 7g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 2g, Protein: 8g
Found by: Brianna Lawless, MS, RDN